Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2022

Welcome to A Year In Books With Zoe

I'm a current college student at George Mason University studying Political Science. I plan to graduate soon and pursue a Master's in Library Science with a specialty in Archival Studies.

Reading has been a passion of mine since the fourth grade. The first books I ever fell in love with were Julie Kagawa's The Iron Fey Series. Since then, I have been unable to put books down and have dabbled in writing a bit myself.

College makes keeping up with reading a lot harder than I expected. With the 21+ readings I get assigned by my professors weekly, it can be difficult to keep up with the works I really want to have my nose in. However, I have been making an effort to keep reading ever-present in my life. I try to read at least two books a month as that is about as many as I can promise myself amongst all my assignments, but between you and me, I tend to read at least four.

I am most definitely a bookaholic with a collection of over 500 books amassed over the two decades of my life. My one money problem is my inability to tell myself no when it comes to books.

On this blog, I will record my journey of reading throughout the year. Letting you know what I'm reading, what I plan to read, and what I thought of the readings. I am 110% a book lover so I definitely struggle to give less than 4 stars, however, I will do my best to give honest critiques. I hope you enjoy following along my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Gender Queer by Maia Kobabe

  I picked this book up during the Trans Rights Readathon. I do have a  Youtube video  where I talk about it and my own experience with gend...