Pages

Monday, February 27, 2023

Reading Plans for March

 Hey, y'all. I will be participating in Monster Mash March which is an idea from one of my mutuals on Instagram and Tiktok @selfbybee. I will be reading monster romance books throughout March. These books do contain adult content so that is something to be aware of. If you are not interested in these types of reviews, feel free to skip them. 

I also saw that some people are doing Mythology March which could also be fun. I really like the idea of themed reading. I love monster romance so I'm excited to read more this coming month. 

I also believe I have a couple advanced reader reviews to do so I will be posting those as well. 

See you soon. Also if you plan on participating in Monster Mash March I have some monster romance book reviews on my page. I believe they are Ice Planet Barbarians, The Dragon's Bride, and Morning Gloy Milking Farm. Again these books have explicit intimacy scenes with humanoid beings. These books are definitely not for everyone. 

I will update y'all soon as I have already finished one of the books and started a new one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Gender Queer by Maia Kobabe

  I picked this book up during the Trans Rights Readathon. I do have a  Youtube video  where I talk about it and my own experience with gend...